||One piece gown for 12" doll.
- Gown has two-piece bodice (shoulder seams don't exist, the center front seam makes a "false front"), with a low pointed waist, and two-piece lined inset sleeves. Golden beads imitate the buttons.
The skirt has a circular cut (consist of 1 front piece + 2 back pieces) with the back seam and lots of fabric pools around the sides and back.
Fastens back with hooks and eyes.
- The neckline and sleeves are adorned with red trim, which is embroidered with metallic thread, sequins and tiny beads. The red sash is two-part, attached to the gown; the front knot is fixed.
- Outfit complete the circlet and black mourning veil.
- For gown I used dark blue silk velvet;
- dark blue pongé for lining of the sleeves.
- The trims, the sash and the insert at neck are made from a bright red habotai. The trims were embroidered with fine golden bullion (satin stitch), then I beaded them with a small golden sequins (handmade from a bigger sequins, using method "the hammer & the puncher") smallest clear, purple and black beads.
- The circlet is made from a stripe of soft metallic plate of golden colour - I found it as the bottom of a small can with cat's food (I think it was "Sheba", but I am not sure...:-)).